“The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek out ways to make life better for those around us.” ~ Terri Marshall
With only 17 days to go before Christmas and 23 days to go before New Years’ Eve, now is an excellent time to prepare your website and social media for the holidays by contacting Lifestyles Media Group, LLC. at (480) 970-6888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a holiday checklist full of ideas for updating your website before the holidays.
- Promote holiday hours and specials on your website, blog, and social media.
- Offer gift and decorating suggestions on your blog.
- Improve the time it takes for pages to load.
- Make sure your site is secure with an SSL.
- Ensure your website is mobile-friendly.
- Optimize content, images, and videos.
- Add an option for online chat.
Check these and many other website improvements off your holiday checklist this holiday season. They may even be tax-deductible; it is best to talk to your tax advisor about potential business write-offs.